ConnectWise user, we have 3 questions for you:
- Do you waste too much time keeping data updated between ConnectWise Manage and QuickBooks Online (Invoices, Payments, Expense Reimbursements, etc.)?
- Do you struggle to access QuickBooks Desktop from outside of your office?
- Would you like to improve your expense reimbursement and credit card reconciliation processes?
If you answered “YES” to one or all the questions above, this webinar is for you!
Join us for ConnectWise Tuesday, March 30 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT.
Gozynta will walk us through a slick and easy way to connect and sync ConnectWise Manage and QuickBooks data without manual entry. As enthusiastic Gozynta Mobius users, we at Bering McKinley want you to see the power of this integrated tool in your business. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Batching processes will allow you to send over invoices, expenses, and inventory from ConnectWise to QuickBooks with one click or no click.
- How Gozynta Mobius can help you quickly and easily migrate QuickBooks database to QuickBooks Online without losing data or reinventing the wheel.
- Best practices for handling Expenses, including employee reimbursements and matching your approved expenses with your company credit card.
- What’s new with Mobius, and what’s coming up.
ConnectWise Tuesday is a live, instructor-led, Q & A environment where ConnectWise users ask questions and see best practices in real-time. It’s accessible to the entire ConnectWise community.