Most MSPs find themselves in a texting dilemma!
This occurs in several MSP practices because customers prefer to text their technicians rather than pick up the phone or even send an email. Consequently, what often occurs is this:
- There is little-to-no accountability. The technician receives the text, but there is no audit trail or accountability to ensure the request is followed-up or completed.
- The technician might be on vacation, receiving a text but unable (or more unlikely) to respond.
- It’s hard to track prior conversations and history from a text.
- You can’t re-assign the ticket when it’s on one technician’s phone.
So, what is your Service Desk to do?
Join us on April 27, partnered with Gozynta, to demonstrate the power of their texting-to-ticket solution, Tixt.
In this special ConnectWise Tuesday partner presentation, we will show you a solution that can:
- Keep track of texting in ConnectWise Manage.
- Allow tickets to be reassigned to other resources
- Keep texts from going to personal phone numbers
As a part of the ConnectWise Tuesday series, this presentation is free to all participants. ConnectWise Tuesday answers questions and demonstrates solutions in ConnectWise from a Bering McKinley ConnectWise Trainer.
Register, invite colleagues, and attend the APRIL 27 ConnectWise Tuesday presentation.