Business Destination Planning
Getting to the Business Destination of YOUR Choice
Where are you taking your business?
Business Destination Planning is all about taking the steps NOW to get what you want from your business LATER when you are ready to retire, sell, acquire or succeed the business to individuals or family members. Thinking about your business with the end-game in mind is the smart way to put into place systematic changes that will pay big dividends down the road. That’s what we are here for.
What is Business Destination Planning?
Business Destination Planning is a special program designed to help you accelerate your results. This is a for the business owner who wants to identify the real problems in the business with the intent to position your business for a sale or an actual valuation amount in a specific amount of time. Business Destination Planning starts with a BMK Assessment, that leads to a roadmap with specific guided steps that gets you the value you desire from your business in the right timeline.
Every step in every transaction is analyzed for efficiency and effectiveness. BMK recommendations will be woven into your existing processes to get you the very best results. Your company processes will be documented and trained upon. Your managers will be given crystal clear direction on company outcomes and steps necessary to achieve.
- The program begins with a professional valuation. Before you can decide where you want to go, you have to know what your business is worth at the present.
- We will then walk you through the BMK Assessment process that review over 95% of the business including Sales, Service, and Finance/Admin.
- Once the assessment is complete, you will then have a baseline providing a clear understanding of where the business is today.
- A Roadmap is designed to guide you through the steps required for increasing growth, profitability, and overall company value.
- We will participate in your weekly sales and service meetings, and you will be required to complete the monthly ConnectWise Manage Audits.
What can I expect?
Over the 12 months that you participate in the BMK Business Destination Planning program, your company will go through a complete remodel or build out of your Service and Sales departments. Throughout this process, you will enjoy quarterly two-day visits with your BMK Consultant to keep accountability and progress on pace.
This will be an intense 12-month process that sets you up for a decade of profitability with the exact game plan to get there.
What Other Business Owners Have to Say
I wanted to sell my business at a particular dollar amount but had no idea how to do it or how long it would take. Bering McKinley designs a business destination plan that will get you where you want to go. Don’t wait. Plan now.